Paper Personalities
Welcome to Paper Personalities! A fun way to personalize notecards, notepads and more.

After months of getting this little business going and several requests for an online source to see my graphics and samples, the Paper Personalities blog is official!

As many of you know, I’ve always enjoyed making notecards, and I found the perfect graphics to accompany my love for making cute and stylish stationery. Currently, my line includes notepads, notecards, address labels and bag tags. You’ll see some samples below. With close to 1,000 graphics to choose from, I can help create a special, personalized gift for everyone on your list, or just something fun for yourself. Call or e-mail me and I can work with you to give your paper some personality!

Please share this with anyone else you think might be interested. I’m happy to ship orders. Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kristen Hendrix
210-363-7642
paperpersonalities@yahoo.com

No comments: